Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hey Stampers! So, I ordered the build a banner simply created kit (133507) thinking I would make the beautiful holiday banner featured on pages 12-13 of the holiday mini. As you can see from the picture, it ended up being a celebrate banner for our wall that features good school work. I love that this kit offers so much versatility! It comes with stencils, pre cut canvas pennants, a stampin' spritzer, and twine. The canvas pennants even have the grommets already in them. I still have 9 more canvas pieces left to make another banner! One piece of advice: USE SPONGES! You have way more control with sponges and the spritzers can go either way. If you are not a SPRITZING MASTER I would stick with sponging. Order your kit today: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=133507 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment