Monday, October 14, 2013

Scrapbooking crazy smiles with Stampin' Up Designer Paper!

Many of you have asked how I start creating pages. Most days I choose papers, ribbons, and embellishments to match the colors in my photos. You can see how I matched the red in his shirt to the real red in the I Am Me Designer paper. I will be posting pics of some other layouts I created using this same pack. I will be doing an I Am Me scrapbook class. We will make 5 layouts. Class will include Designer paper, coordinating cardstock, and embellishments. I will precut it all so you can make them in a snap. Can't attend?! I will have page kits available for purchase. If you would like to attend or would like to purchase a kit, email me asap for more details! vilmaldonado.stampinup.net Happy Scrappin'!

No comments :

Post a Comment